All copies of documentation submitted for evaluation become the property of Diplomadesk.com, LLC. To accurately and efficiently process evaluation reports, the applicant must have:
- Completed and signed application forms.
- Clear, notarized copies of all original documentation.
- Copies of both the original language and translated documents.
- If documents are not in English, the client must submit translated copies of all Diplomas, Transcripts and/or Certificates. Only certified translators experienced in the foreign language in question can perform the translation. In addition, the certified translator’s signature should be notarized, according to the Laws and Regulations of the country where the translation originated.
- If the necessary documents are missing, Diplomadesk will send an email to the client requesting the missing documentation. Progress on the report will be put on hold until the requested documentation is submitted.
For more information on Form Requirements, please refer to the following links: